Snellville is in the Metro Atlanta region of Georgia.
- Snellville Veteran's Memorial, 2342 Oak Rd. Free.
- Presidential Markets, 1915 Scenic Highway. Snellville's Largest Shopping Destination with the major stores such as Target, Marshalls,TJ Max, Publix, Ross, Office Depot, and a movie theater
- Frontera Mex-Mex Grill, 3100 Hwy 78, +1 770-979-3317. M–Sa 11AM–10:30PM, Su 11AM–10PM. Inexpensive Mexican food with an eye towards authenticity; live music on weekends. $10–15.
- Provino’s, 2050 East Main St, +1 770-972-8411. M-Th 4:30PM–10PM, F 4PM–11PM, Sa 11:30AM–11PM, Su 11:30AM–10PM. Semi-upscale local Italian chain. $20–35.
- Sri Thai Kitchen & Sushi, 2218 Main St E, +1 770-985-8078. M–Th 11AM–10PM, F 11AM–10:30PM, Sa 12PM–10:30PM, Su 12PM–10PM. Thai and Japanese food in large portions. Offers carry-out and online ordering. $15–25.
- Olive Garden, 1565 Scenic Hwy N, Snellville, GA (Located On Highway 124, +1 678 344-9195. Mon - Thu 11AM - 10PM; Fri - Sat 11AM - 11PM; Sun 11AM - 10PM. National chain Italian restaurant
image_seal | source: Jober14
image_skyline | source: Jober14 (talk)
The city used to sell bumper stickers at City Hall for $1. | source: Jober14
Oakland Village Shopping Center before demolition | source: Jober14 at en.wikipedia
New City Hall | source: User:Jober14
New Senior Citizen Center | source: User:Jober14
City Hall complex with the remaining Oakland Village Shopping Center out-parcel in front | source: Jober14 at English Wikipedia
U.S. 78 looking west toward the city center | source: User:Jober14
U.S. 78 looking east from the city center toward Loganville | source: Jober14
State Route 124 looking south toward the city center from Dogwood Road | source: Jober14 at en.wikipedia
The world's a big place.